Stewards of Tyr
|Military||Economy||City Organisation||City Heirarchy|
|* Tyr Iron Mines still under Tyr’s Control.
||The Tyr Council
|Total: 13,420||Currently 4,260gb in Tyr’s Coffers.|
- Templar Ashfield
- Caliph Arslan
- Stoki Half-Man
- Goliath in charge of the City Watch (internal defence).
- Represents the interests of the gladiators and law-keepers on the council.
- Xalos the Stonecutter
- Represents the commoners and artisans on the council.
- Haneth Tsalaxa
- Represents the interests of the merchants and merchant class on the council.
- Represents the interests of the ‘The Freed’, ex-slaves and ex-gladiators, on the council.
- Makra Ianto
- Represents the interests of Silver Spring on the council.
- The party set up a contract between The Bone Titans, an old and reputable mercenary group within Tyr, and Murter Dyan for the protection of the Tyr Iron Mines. After Murter Dyan’s death, the Lords took placed control of the Iron Mines directly into government control.